Tuesday 8 May 2012

My Make-Up Essentials

So the May Day bank holiday weekend is over :(  I was thinking about posts for today, and decided to focus on one of every lady's essentials - her make-up. I didn't do a lot of shopping in Dubai, but one thing I did stock up on was makeup. My must-have item for everyday wear is my black Bobbi Brown eyeliner pen - I love it and won't leave the house without my black eyeliner. I bought this make-up essential for myself, and had I known this pen was only available in Dubai, I would have also picked up one for my mum. A substitute that is available over here is the Lancome Artliner pen ;). It's a great liquid eyeliner - trust me, I have tried loads.
I also picked up my favourite Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich liquid foundation. I'm a fan of the sheer look for daytime, which isn't too heavy, and this one is perfect!
I wanted to try something different on my cheeks. I like adding a bit of warmth to my cheeks by mixing my bronzer and coral blush, the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick is fantastic, for this. I have posted my top five can't live without products ;)