Sunday 19 February 2012

Blogger Turned Blagger at London Fashion Week

Yesterday, I spent the afternoon at London Fashion Week with my good friend Kate Parker (now my official photographer)!!! As UK fashion bloggers we were given free passes to the Exhibition Halls, galleries filled with exclusive jewellery pieces, shoes and clothing. I was in fashion heaven and had so much fun with Kate. I am a blogger turned blagger, it would seem - my blog hasn't been running for the required 6 months, but Abigail from the British Fashion Council took my business card, checked my blog and was kind enough to give me the magic pass.  Thanks Abigail! She was also kind enough to give me contacts to help me get invited to LFW shows in Autumn this year.

Where we were allowed to take pictures Kate and I were snapping away! Collections by jewellery designers such as Lola Rose London, Erickson Beamon and Les Nereides were my favourites, so pictures will be posted this week :) Another amazing collection was Atelier Swarovski, although we weren't allowed to take photos. One word to describe their new collection - stunning!

Topshop were celebrating 10 years supporting British fashion. As part of the campaign to mark the anniversary, Topshop has called on NEWGEN recipients from the last ten years to collaborate on a series of limited edition signature t-shirts, with all proceeds going to Centrepoint, a charity dedicated to helping the young homeless. Designers contributing to the campaign are Christopher Kane, Richard Nicoll, Erdem, Peter Pilotto, Ashish, Meadham Kirchhoff, Jonathan Saunders, Gareth Pugh, Mary Katrantzou, House of Jazz, Roksanda Ilincic, Marios Schwab, Louise Gray, Nasir Mazhar, JW Anderson, Emma Cook, Peter Jensen, Holly Fulton, Craig Lawrence and Michael Van Der Ham.
The t-shirts will go on sale during London Fashion Week and will be available in stores nationwide and online at Topshop.com. My favourite T-Shirt, by Marios Schwab, is posted below.

Meeting Other Bloggers ;)

My entrance to Fashion heaven

T shirts by Topshop

My fav T-shirt by Marios S

Actually on the model