Friday 17 February 2012

Warehouse Calling London Fashion Week & Me In My Spotlight Dress

To get ready for London Fashion Week, Warehouse is offering 20% off everything for 24 hours. All you have to do is head online to www.warehouse.co.uk and at the checkout enter the code LFW (Edit: Good news peeps - it's been extended to midnight tonight). At the moment Warehouse has some lovely print blouses and I can always rely on Warehouse for up to date trends.

Another reason to love Warehouse is for their stunning collection of Spotlight dresses. This week one dress definitely caught my eye, the embellished hem shift dress and I was lucky to get 25% off before the LFW offer. The dress arrived this evening and I have taken a few snaps for my readers (sorry ladies not glammed up, just wanted to show the dress). I really loved the hem detail on this dress. So, you have less than 24 hours now  to grab this great offer ;) Happy online shopping.




Me in the dress :)

Hem detail on the dress

Now for my picks below...