Friday 3 February 2012

Step Into Spring With My Selection From Zara

On Monday, I posted a patent leather shopper from Zara, which I bought for my holiday, and I promised I would post some pieces from their Spring collection. I have already started my list of 'must haves' from this collection. It's all about sheer pieces with a mix of prints and their classic staples - I can definitely tell Spring is in the air! Zara never fails to raise the stakes when it comes to bringing designer trends to the high street. I often get my work essentials from Zara and I love the fitting of their coats. One thing I do recommend, ladies, is always going into the store and trying the clothes on rather than buying online, because a lot of my friends find the sizes are a little small. Here's my capsule wardrobe ;)