Monday 27 February 2012

No Manic Monday For Me

I love having Mondays off, you never get that feeling on Sunday night that everyone dreads! Last night was a big night in Hollywood as the Oscars took place and I have really enjoyed watching all the showbiz news this morning on the fashion failures and who was dressed to impress ;) Recently, I have been following Livia Firth's blog on Vogue and I absolutely love her style; so demure, classy and elegant. Here's the link for those of you who want to take a look at her fashion blog: http://www.vogue.co.uk/blogs/livia-firth 

Who were my favourites for the night? There were quite a few I loved - obviously, Livia always looks gorgeous, and Michelle Williams, Berenice Bejo and Gwyneth Paltrow also hit the fashion highs.

My weekend was very busy, so unfortunately I wasn't able to take any pics of my style on Saturday, but I kept it very laid-back and went with my grey skinny jeans and grey knitted waistcoat over a black long sleeved t-shirt ;) I was out shopping with family and picked up a couple of great treats for my upcomming holiday! Firstly, I had my eye on these Sexy Boyfriend jeans from Gap and wanted to try them on to see how they fit. Ladies, they were perfect and I managed to get them on the 30% off denim offer - still available online. I wanted some relaxed fitting jeans for my holiday and they looked really nice on, perfect with flip-flops or a pair of converse. In the Arabian heat I don't want something too clingy so I thought these would be ideal! Sorry for the quality of the picture of me posted below, but it was taken very quickly!

I also tried on the Reiss chinos, which were another perfect fit, so they may well be my next buy once payday finally comes around ;) I was also treated to this grey enamel bangle from Banana Republic.



Gap

Me in the new jeans