Thursday 2 February 2012

To Mix Or Not To Mix?

I don't know about you, but recently I have been really thinking about this recent trend of mixing prints. Is it one to try? It always looks appealing in the magazines, but in reality it's a different story! Nevertheless, it's one style I'm really thinking of trying this weekend, and the way I see it, if I don't give it a go, I will never know. OK, so I have definitely decided to go with my inner style guru and just go for it. The Topshop skirt I have posted below is the one I am going to pair with the River Island blouse. The best way to tackle this fashion frenzy is to have fun.  Am I going to convince you all to clash your prints with the eclectic ensemble I have posted below?
  1. Zara Dress and Zara Jacket
  2. Topshop Skirt and River Island blouse (my outfit)
  3. French Connection shorts and Oasis Top
  4. Oasis Trousers and Mango Top