Wednesday 8 February 2012

Ladies Want To Mellow Your Yellow?

Did you guess right from my morning post? Yellow fever will be another big trend this Spring - so why not add a splash of sunshine to your wardrobe? I'm always wary of going OTT with this colour, it's so vibrant, but I have now mastered the key to this trend. Yes, at first I thought yellow was a tricky colour to style, but actually you can tone down the brightness and mellow your yellow ;) For example, if you want to experiment with wearing yellow to work, a light pastel shade goes very well with grey or navy. Personally, I am always confident in wearing yellow on holiday, because I have medium coloured skin and when I'm tanned the contrast looks lovely.

I have spotted a few lovelies that I would consider trying and want to share them with you, as they are not so daunting ;) Remember to give your style verdict, as I really appreciate your interaction. I will ease you into this colour with an accessory first ;)